Saturday 13 June 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 11

Maria asks…

Does anybody know where to buy a good pair of oxford flats?

I'd like to get some in a tan/light brown color. I'm size 11 in women, and size 9 in men. Thank you!

Our pick of the answers:

I've only seen them in one place, which is Urban Outfitters, even though they're a bit pricey. You could also try thrift or vintage stores. :) http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/category.jsp?_DARGS=/urban/catalog/common/highlited_itemcount.jsp_A&_DAV=true&_dynSessConf=1672833645295913176&itemCount=60&pushId=WOMENS_SHOES&id=W_SHOES_LACEUPS&selectedProductColor=&navCount=&navAction=poppushpush&sortby=&prepushId=&popId=WOMENS

Carol asks…

Are all vans shoe sizes the same regardless of style?

I am a size 7 womens in converse shoes and I want to get these vans shoes. I have tried on vans authentic lo pro shoes before and I was size 6 in womens. I was wondering if I would also be a size 6 for all other vans shoes regardless of the style? Does anyone who own vans shoes have any advice? Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

All vans are different. Even the same style. My boyfriend purchased some classic vans in a size 11 in one color, and a size 10 in another color - even though they were the exact same style. Your best bet would be to go to the store and try them on rather than ordering online.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment