Tuesday 9 June 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes On Sale

Jenny asks…

Where to get Adizero Crazy Light 2 Low shoes in a womens size?

I want to get some for volleyball since I heard that it's very lightweight and comfortable, plus it looks nice. But the thing is that I can't find any in womens sizes. I found some that are about $50-$70 online, but they're only in men sizes. Where can I get one? I prefer blue ones, and I want one that's $50-$70 since I don't have much money. If they don't sell any, then what are some good adidas volleyball shoes or good lightweight adidas basketball shoes. I'm an adidas fan lol.

Our pick of the answers:

They don't even sale Crazy Light 2 in retail anymore so the only place is Ebay

Sandy asks…

Where to find shoes for large flat feet?

Hi everybody, I desperately seeking nice AND comfortable shoes (Converse, Dr. Martens, Kickers like) for large flat feet. Do you know some canadian/us/international/worldwide shipping shoe shops whose made or sale this kind of footwear? I live in Quebec, Canada. Thank you so much in advance!

Our pick of the answers:

Try searching through the list of large size shoe stores here: http://www.tall-women-resource.com/large-size-womens-shoes.html Just click on your size and you'll find lots of comfortable shoe styles to choose from. Hope this helps!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment