Tuesday 23 June 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes On Sale

Carol asks…

What size shoes do infants wear at this age?

My baby is 9 months old and what size of shoe should he be wearing?

Our pick of the answers:

It varies so much. I was told by a sales lady at Stride Rite that a baby's foot will grow a size approximately every 3 months. That being said, it is only a guideline. My son is only 6 months, and he's quickly growing out of a size 4.

Maria asks…

Ladies what do you think of a man that wears Walmart clothes?

Last time i went there I tried on some of the jeans - they fit and look better than the more expensive brands. In these tough economic times, what do you think of a guy that dresses in Walmart clothes? I know most of their shoes are dorky looking - I'll get them elsewhere.

Our pick of the answers:

Dude. I am going to offer you the best advice in the world. I wish someone had told me this 30 years ago, I would have dressed like a king and had a bank account like one too. Shop at thrift stores. Go check-out Salvation Army. I used to think they were smelly places that poor people shop at, but I was wrong. (Walmart is the smelly place that poor people shop at.) Most Salvation Army stores have a half-off day once a week (usually Wednesdays). You would be surprised at what people donate. Roughly 3% of the clothes are new with tags. Lots of folks get the stuff for Xmas and don't like the style. Or, they buy it new, put it in the closet, and then gain or lose weight and it won't fit them anymore, so they donate it. I find Tommy Hilfinger, Ralph Laurne Polo/Chaps, Pierre Cardin, Nautica and other high-end brand shirts and trousers for $5 to $6. On the 50% off sale days, it's only $2.50 and $3. Of course, prices will vary. So let me tell it to you straight. Skip Walmart. There's no reason to dress like trailer trash, when you can dress in style at prices BELOW Walmart's Chinese-made crap. Do it! Salvation Army my friend!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment