Tuesday 30 June 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos Heels

Lizzie asks…

What height do you prefer wedge heels as opposed to stiletto heels?

Ok when you wear wedges how high do you go? When you wear stiletto heels how high do you wear?

Our pick of the answers:

3 inches for wedges I can go higher in a stilleto, but i rather not lol. The wedges are more comfy and I'm sure if they had them in a higher heel i would wear them higher. I guess because its more balanced.

Sharon asks…

How tall are these stiletto high heels that this girl is wearing in this picture ?

I want to know how tall are these black stiletto heels that my idol Reese wither spoon is wearing in this photo. It is an Christmas movie that i just bought and i just really like those shoes that she is wearing in the DVD cover and i wanted to know how tall they were. Can anyone please tell me how tall are the shoes that she is wearing appear to be ?? http://dvdriprl.net/covers/FourChristmases.jpg

Our pick of the answers:

Probably 3.5 inches. No more than 4, no less than 3. They're very pretty! ^_^

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment