Tuesday 9 June 2015

Your Questions About High Heels High Hopes T Shirt

Laura asks…

What would be the best outfit for looking for work?

I am not getting enough hours at my work (I'm a waitress) and I need to find a second job. I am flat broke with a very small wardrobe, so I am trying to work with what I can. ~Clothes -Black slacks -Teal turtleneck sweater -Dark blue skinny jeans -Long sleeved solid gray T-shirt -Red, black, or dark blue polo shirt ~Shoes -Black low-heeled shoes -Black (slightly higher) peep-toe heels ~Makeup -Eyeshadow in blues and greens -Lipstick in various shades of pink and red -Clear and slightly pink or red tinted lip-gloss -Eyeliner and mascara in black I realize I am very limited here. Please don't suggest anything I don't have, because I really can't afford it. Trust me, I most certainly intend to get a nice suit as soon as I have the money. And in case it comes into question, I am 5'4 with strawberry blond hair, green eyes, and fair skin. (I already asked this in a different category, but I hope if I put it in another one I will get more answers)

Our pick of the answers:

I would say definitely go with black slacks when you have a job interview, because those always look very professional. A teal sweater sounds nice also, with the black low heeled shoes. Anything that makes you look professional and classy... Even if your clothes aren't at the height of fashion, your interviewer will definitely see that you made yourself look nice for for job! I would stay away from blue or green eyeshadow and bright lipstick though, and stick with more natural makeup. Good luck!

Susan asks…

What should I wear for work's Christmas party?

I really can't decide. I'm in a bad mood and it's one of those days I want to hide and not be seen. It's at an upscale hotel, 35+ year old crowd, maybe around 80 will show up. I won't go for the cocktail part, just hoping to go in and out for dinner, for an hour or so. The options are: 1- Blue navy business suit (skirt) with burgundy tank under and matching burgundy purse and heels. 2- Long, burgundy, turtle neck dress...kinda tight but not too much. 3- Black skirt (knee high) with a red dressy shirt, matching red shoes and purse. 4- A formal black dress with red shoes and purse. There is no right answer. I'm just being real indecisive :( ***navy blue*** LOL

Our pick of the answers:

Personally I like number 2 and I will give my reason first its not flashy so you will not stand out, being long and kinda of tight it will make you look good without to much attention or any negative "I don't want to talk" signs. And I would stay away from either of the out fits with red since they are eye catching.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment