Tuesday 23 June 2015

Your Questions About High Heels With Red Bottoms

Ruth asks…

Gay teen that loves to wear high heels?

Okay, so I'm going to sum things up for you. I'm a gay teen (16 years old) and I'm absolutely in love with high heels. I love 6-8 inch, heels. Red bottoms are my favorite. Like, I spend all of my free time looking at them online, but its starting to make me depressed, because I want to be able to be myself, and wear them, but I don't have the guts to tell my mom. Don't get me wrong, she knows about my sexuality, but I don't know how she'd react if i told her that I love high heels. I seriously love them more than anything in the world. It's just hard to explain. What should I do? Edit: the reason I know I love to wear them is because I used to wear my moms when she would be at work, and nothing made me happier. I felt like I was finally being 100% true to myself, but of course, I grew out of them, so now I can't even have that little fun anymore. What do you suppose I should do?

Our pick of the answers:

I am a huge advocate for being yourself. So I say you should definitely do it. Now what you need to decide is how you want to ease into this. If you dress like a stereotypical boy this may look awkward. But if you already have a more feminine style then you are just one step closer. My first suggestion is a bit counterintuitive. Buy some flats. If you start wearing flats and other more subtle girl shoes, then your mom will start to adjust to the idea of you wearing girl's shoes. Then there is a smaller jump. Going from tennis shoes straight into heels would be a shock. So you need to start small and work your way up. Everyone needs time to process new information, especially parents. So again, my suggestion is to start with girl's shoes, then move onto heels.

Jenny asks…

High heels, red dress____________ gotta catch my breath...Jonas Brother fans...?

This is an SOS_______ This is the bottom line.... ___________ and now my hearts in two...

Our pick of the answers:

:/

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment