Monday 1 June 2015

Your Questions About Court Shoes

Helen asks…

What height heel would you consider to be a "low heel"?

I'm working next week and have been told to wear a low heel court shoe. Just wondering what height you would consider to be a low heel? Do you think 3inch would be too high? Would you consider that mid heel?

Our pick of the answers:

Less than 2 inches is a low heel, from 2 inches up to 4 inches would be a mid heel and anything higher than 4 inches would be a high heel. Above that, I call anything near 6 inches or higher, sky high heels!

Lisa asks…

What should I do about my glowing white legs?

I have a wedding to goto tomorrow and I brought myself a new purple satin dress the only problem is my brittish summer white legs .. it pretty bad. I am not sure what to do I fake tan or go for tights .. I am gonna be wearing black court shoes with the dress so any advice. also if you think tights what colour? I don't do tanning beds etc not into skin damage for the sake of fashion

Our pick of the answers:

Show them off with pride. Pale skin is gorgeous. It will look very gothic with your purple satin dress, almost vampirish. Tanned, fake orange skin is...ugh..I don't understand why it became popular enough to be the norm.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment