Saturday 20 June 2015

Your Questions About Court Shoes

Helen asks…

Why does my shoe size change so drastically?

Okay, so, normally for all shoes I'm in a size 6. Be they heels, flats or boots. But recently I've been finding that the court shoe-style heels that you'd get in places like Primark, Shoe Zone and New Look fit me completely differently. Like, I got a lovely pair of heels today, bought them in a 5 since the 6 was a bit big but had to return them for a size 4 not five minutes later! And the other day while looking at shoes for my up-coming prom, I was, again, finding that I the 5's and 6's were both too big but then I could barely get my feet in the 4's! Does anyone else find this? Or is it just me?

Our pick of the answers:

Hi i found the same thing about 2 years ago ,i was buying 5s and 5.5s but one time when i was on the look out for a plain black stiletto court in River island i had to drop to a 4. 3 months later same thing i got a online purchase again courts size 4 was slipping off my heels , i found all my shoes was too big , But i saw a chiropodist to get 2 nasty pain full corns removed and told her about my shoe size changing , turns out i have developed high arches now and my feet has become shorter ,..... Maybe your the same ! Im now wearing size 3s and 4s, So its not just you hope that helps Sharon.

Linda asks…

I need help with my math homework.. What is the answer? and i know i should do it myself but ive done it 10x?

George owns a shoe store with one wall containing room for 120 styles of shoes. He has running and court shoes and based on past sales he wants to show twice as many running shoes as court. Write and solve a linear system to find the number of each shoe style George can put out on display. I found the equations... [x=number of running and y=number of court] x+y=120 x=2y

Our pick of the answers:

If it's suppose to be twice as many court shoes as running shoes than the 2nd equation should be 2x=y so x+y=120 2x=y x+2x=120 3x=120 x=40 y=80

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Court Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment