Sunday 7 June 2015

Your Questions About Heels

Maria asks…

What's the fastest way to learn to wear heels?

I got a pair of open toed heels they're gorgous( a little cold it is winter lol)! I know a girl who walks in heels like sneakers She climbed over a short fence even!. Mine are a little big but not too painful. How can i learn to wear them as casually as she does with out murdering my feet. I am considering wearing them to school all week would that help? Ps. I am going to try to get a close toed pair for my b-day so i won't freeze.

Our pick of the answers:

Practice a lot at home itll become second nature eventually no worries ive been in heels since i was like 7 so im used to it it groes on you

Ruth asks…

What is the proper age for a girl to wear heels?

I'm a size 11 shoe, and freakishly tall, so heels really aren't good for a Sasquatch like me. But that's all there is in my size, and I actually think heels are cute. Whats the right age to wear them though? I'm only fifteen and I dont want to wear them now, just wanna know when I should.

Our pick of the answers:

I would say you can wear them anytime as long as they're appropriate for the occasion, and the heels are not to the point wear you can't walk in them properly, and they have to look appropriate for your age. For example, I don't think a fourteen year old should go strolling around the mall in pumps. Just use your own judgement. So if they're comfortable and look good, go for it!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment