Sunday 21 June 2015

Your Questions About Heels Over Head Lyrics

Laura asks…

head over heels?

there was a tv series called head over heels in 1993 can anyone tell me who sang the song head over heeels in the tv series please im head over heels climbing the wall jumpy as a lover when the mailman calls

Our pick of the answers:

Can you give me some lyrics to that song? I just went down all the "Head Over Heels" songs in Wikipedia and, LOL, none would own up to being associated with that show.

Donna asks…

Who-Ligans...funniest lyrics by Pete and The Who?

I really laugh at "I was born with a plastic spoon in my mouth," "My name is Bill and I'm a Head Case" and "He-man drag, in a glittering ballroom, greatly outrageous in my high heeled shoes" Does Peter Townshend write the best lyrics or WHAT? BQ: Best Who lyrics that aren't funny? As usual, I want to give all my who-ligans BA

Our pick of the answers:

Funniest lyrics would have to be Squeeze Box! It kind of broke the serious mood that permeated Who By Numbers,you know Pete's whole:"I'm 30,still alive and pissed about it"mood BQ:The most unfunny Who lyrics would have to be from In A Hand Or A Face,in fact it was one of the opening lines of the song:"Ain't it funny how they all fire the pistol,at the wrong end of the race!" that led some reviewers to think that Who By Numbers was basically a suicide note. Also there was Entwhisle's Heaven and Hell,which was a cautionary tale that warned of the pitfalls of living a decadent lifestyle,pity Entwhistle or Moon learned nothing from that song. There is also the Hope I die before I get old line from My Generation,Pete wrote it,Roger sang it,Keith lived it! Edit-The interesting thing with Substitute is that the music kind of belies the seriousness of the lyrics.When you hear the music you think:"Cute,bouncy,and infectious pop tune!",but the lyrics make you realize that Substitute is anything but a cute,bouncy,and infectous pop tune!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment