Monday 1 April 2013

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Flat Feet

Sandra asks…

Where can I get shoes made to fit my size 11 medium feet?

I am a tall woman with blessed size 11 feet. I am getting married and I want to dance and be comfortable. I want a dressy red flat shoe that can be made to my specifications. Does anyone have a listing for any stores in the N.Y./N.J. tri-State area that will be able to make shoes from scratch? I hope I am not alone out there and would appreciate some input. Thanking You in Advance

Our pick of the answers:

Nike.com custome made u can pick sz. Color u could even put ur name on it.oh wait u want dressy shoes u can go to the mall or customizedshoes.com/girls try tillys.com

Linda asks…

Best running shoes for women...?

I went to the mall yesterday and bought under armour shoes in lady foot locker..They're made for people with flat feet like me but now am kind of thinking wether or not i made the right choice..They were 100 dollars...Is nikey better? Any suggestions? I need them for track(long distance)

Our pick of the answers:

Everyone's foot preference is different, but for me i love Saucony because idunno, it just fits really well with my feet. You should go to the store and try on different pairs of shoes from different companies. If your still not sure, some stores fit them for you, meaning they put you on a treadmill, observe your form, the shape of you feet, length width, and a lot more. Then they pick out a shoe that would be best for your feet. Http://jackrabbitsports.com/ really good shoe fitter/store in NYC

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment