Friday 5 April 2013

Your Questions About Women's Pumps Shoes

Lisa asks…

OK ladies - what's your opinion on men wearing heels?

I'm a straight guy who has been wearing heels for more than 20 years. I regularly wear loafers, mules, slings and pumps in public mostly with jeans and slacks and sometimes with hose. I like to wear women's boot cut jeans so that the heels are mostly hidden. I try to blend the shoes in with the outfit so that the shoes don't look silly. I own more than 40 pairs of womens shoes with a variety of styles and heel heights. I know it sounds strange, but I really enjoy wearing heels as often as possible and the enjoyment has everything to do with fashion. I just love the way women's shoes look, feel and sound. I know there are some women out there who are turned on by this type of thing, but I'd love to hear as much as possible from the ladies here to see what you think. Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

My wench would love you!

Betty asks…

I want to open a boutique where can I find quality merchandise?

I want to start off small, I only want to sell women's items: accessories (ear rings, bracelets, bangles, rings, necklace, some head-wear), purses and, shoes (pumps, heels and sandals) maybe a few clothes but, mostly accessories. Please answer this is my dream, I know it can come true. I am in my last year of college an still have questions about starting my own business, I do think that its normal to have questions right, please don't answer if you don't want to help.

Our pick of the answers:

Before you think about opening a business, you should go to college and learn, so you wont even need to ask questions, then it will be very easy for you to run a succesful shop.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment