Monday 22 April 2013

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes On Sale

Lizzie asks…

HELP! Does feeling pressure only on my big toes when I wear my pointe shoes mean that I got the wrong size?

I just bought new pointe shoes but I bought them in a store where I think the sales ladies did not fit the shoes well (I'm never going back to that store ever again). They fit snugly without feeling uncomfortable My toes are not cramped in second position There are hardly any gaps in the sides The heel area fits well and does not slide off But when I go en pointe for about 5 seconds, I start to feel pressure only on my big toes. I feel no pain anywhere else except on my big toes. Is this normal? PLEASE do suggest ways that I can alleviate or ease the pain because I cannot afford to buy a new pair, and here in my third world country, sales ladies won't accept returns no matter what. I already am using ouch pouches btw.

Our pick of the answers:

They are probably not tapered enough. I would stuff some lambswool between the other toes and the platform so they take some of the burden, but you should get better fitting shoes as soon as you can. And no, pointe shoes don't have to hurt.

Lisa asks…

Can I return Nike shoes that I bought on sale or at least exchange them.?

I bought these shoes least then a week ago and I wore them today but they cut the back of my ankle. It's not a big cut but I'm still in pain. There's no return date or return info on the receipt so idk what to do. I got them at lady foot locker. Help please and thank you.

Our pick of the answers:

Yes u can return them even if u wore them especially if they r hurting u n cutting u, just explain 2 them that u cant wear them

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Ladies Shoes On Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment