Friday 12 April 2013

Your Questions About Womens Heels Size 11

Sandra asks…

I need silver high heels?

I'm going to homecoming! (i never go, lol) i bought a dress- http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=50455&CatID=56312&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=15226fc&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CmCatId=50455|51280|56312 but it's like a more vibrant red... anyway, i seriously need some heels to go with it or i have to go in my converse. ew. i've been thinking these http://www.payless.com/Catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?&TLC=Womens&SLC=WomensOccasion&BLC=WomensOccasionOccasion&Width=Regular&ItemCode=59479&LotNumber=060697&Type=Adult&Popularity=&DescriptiveColor=Silver but i have wiiiiiiiiiiiiide feet, so i'm not sure if they'll work. could you help me find some cute silver heels that would work for wide feet, around size 11 that match my dress, please? oh, pleeeease under forty dollars, i'm running low on money...

Our pick of the answers:

Http://www.payless.com/Catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?&TLC=Womens&SLC=WomensAsSeenIn&BLC=WomensPromoAsSeenIn&Width=Regular&ItemCode=60070&LotNumber=065841&Type=Adult&Popularity=1197&DescriptiveColor=Metallic&Size=11 these are silver payless, wide width pumps. Theyr cute.

Lizzie asks…

Stylish shoes to wear during winter?

I am a working professional and I love all things style, clothes and accessories- but I've always had a hard time with shoes. Probably because I'm a size 11 womens I've never had luck finding shoes- and it wasn't until the past 8 or 9 years that I started to see cute shoes that were actually in my size. I'm on my feet all day, so I try to avoid high heels. Any ideas for comfortable yet stylish dress shoes? I feel like the only shoes I'm wearing nowadays are black clogs (dansko) as they are comfortable and versatile. I also live in New England which makes things tricky because this time of year I seem to overlook flats as I'm in the need for warmer shoes. So basically I need something that will keep my feet warm, not hurt my feet, and is appropriate for professional dress... any suggestions?

Our pick of the answers:

Boots and Uggs, they're comfortable

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment