Friday 26 April 2013

Your Questions About Women's Shoes

Susan asks…

Should I start wearing women's clothes and shoes to work?

I'm a sissy transvestite. I wish I wasn't but I have tried to accept the fact that I'll never be a "real man." Part of that acceptance was committing to regurlarly shaving my legs and wearing panties every day. Unfortuately, a coworker recently somehow noticed that I was wearing panties and it is now very obvious that she told everyone in the office. The whole situation has been extremely humiliating for me at work and I am wondering if I should just give in completely and start wearing women's jeans and pants, tops, and women's shoes and boots.

Our pick of the answers:

I think that would cause even more drama among the office crowd. Some people are just not mature enough to accept differences in others. If you like your job, you could always speak with your boss about the woman's behavior. If you didn't like your job, you could start searching for a new one and go on interviews dressed as a woman. I would imagine it's difficult having to act like something you're not. Good luck to you.

Lisa asks…

What is the size difference between men and women's shoes?

I'm a girl, but I usually just buy men's sneakers because I have long feet and most stores rarely have my size shoe on hand. If I wear a 10 in men's size, then what size will I wear in women's? Btw, I'm from the US.

Our pick of the answers:

Here is the size conversion chart: http://www.zappos.com/measure.zhtml

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment