Thursday 25 April 2013

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With High Arches

Carol asks…

I need help with the...Saucony Women's ProGrid Xodus Trail Running Shoe?

Is it a good cross country shoe? good for up hills, down hills? good in mud, snow, ice, etc? is it good for people with high arches? I am considering getting this shoe for XC in the fall.

Our pick of the answers:

It`s a very good cross country shoe. It is everywhere good and it is suitable for people with high arches. Greetings The Freak

Maria asks…

What pointe shoes are fit for me?

I'm 15 and never done pointe before. However, I've been doing ballet and other dance types for life. I'm very familiar with all the moves and techniques in ballet.(: - My feet are long (women's size 9). I DO NOT have a bigger 2nd toe than my first. My toes are skinny and strong. My feet are somewhat bony and very strong, my ankles are pretty awesome (strength wise), and my arch is fairly high. I've always gotten comments on my high arch(: Also, I have had a stress fracture on my middle toe on my right foot. It happened about 7 months ago and hasn't felt the same since... Sadly. I can still do everything I used to do, but would a softer shank be more safe? I don't want to risk getting a double stress fracture :( - Any answers are appreciated. I want to make sure I have any idea of what brand shoes and what type of shank are best for me, etc, etc. Thanks :) -Dance Rules!!(:

Our pick of the answers:

I wear chacott and am size 7.5 but i've heard that bloch shoes are very strong, also gaynor minden and baryshinokov but they cost a lot of $

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-shoes-for-women-with-high-arches-6/

No comments:

Post a Comment