Monday 1 April 2013

Your Questions About Stilettos Heels

Sandra asks…

Pointers on how to wear stilettos or heels comfortably?

I have developed a love for shoes... I've never been a shoe girl, but it's my thing lately. I love the look, hate the feel. It's bad enough I have completely flat feet that I wear arch inserts for, but I want to be comfortable in the things. It's so bad, my feet are aching after five minutes. Do any of you ladies know any tips or tricks to making it a little more pleasurable? I do have some Dr. Scholl's ball support inserts, but it doesn't feel like they're even there. Anything would help!

Our pick of the answers:

Try homy peds or hush puppies

Carol asks…

Are high heels and stilettos more comfortable for petite women with small or skinny petite feet?

I just don't understand how some people can live in heels, they must be really light boned and petite maybe? Is that possible

Our pick of the answers:

I have worn them everyday for years. It has nothing to do with your size or shape. It's all about how you carry yourself and how in shape you are. You feet, ankles and legs are just like the rest of your body, you have to work them out and keep them flexible. Anyone can get use to wearing high heels, all you need is practice, practice and practice. Start with low ones and work your way up to higher and higher ones as you gain experience and confidence. Wear them around the house before you wear them out in public, and you will be fine.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment