Sunday 7 April 2013

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 5

Mandy asks…

if i am a size 5-6 in womens shoes, what size am i in juniors shoes?

Our pick of the answers:

Juniors shoe sizes are the same as womens shoes, so you would be a 5-6 in both juniors and womens shoes.

Lizzie asks…

I'm size 6.5 in womens shoes, these are size 5?

ok, so I really want these flats, but the problem is that they only have them in size 5 =/ and yes, I've checked my local mall and they don't have them there. So my question is do you think I have any chance of squeezing into them? I'm usually a size 6.5 in womens. tell me the truth please. thanks(:

Our pick of the answers:

Been there done that & NO! Flats usually run small and when you break them in they dont get that much bigger. Your feet are going to be cramped and killing you.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment