Saturday 20 April 2013

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 13

Mary asks…

Im 13 and right now im around 5'5 and i wear i size 10 in womens shoes. How tall will i be?

but my mom is around 5'2 and her father is 5'9 and her mom is 5'1. My dad is around 6'1 and he has some tall relatives. I was wondering how tall i will be and by the way im still growing. And i really want to be tall!

Our pick of the answers:

About 5'8" we're pretty much the same lol. I was that height and wore that size when i was 13.

Betty asks…

Does a mens size 12 shoe equal a womens size 13 and 1/2?

my girlfriend wears a size 6 womens and I was making fun of her saying my feet are 7 and 1/2 sizes bigger than hers.....LOL My feet are actually 3 inches longer than hers Its all in good fun.....I'm 6 feet and she's 5 feet tall, so obviously I'm a giant compared to her and my hands and feet are huge compared to hers. She likes tall guys and doesn't mind when I poke fun at her for being sooo little!!! So I'm actually a 14 in womens shoes......that solves that question

Our pick of the answers:

No. Becuase i am a size 8 in womens and a 6 in mens.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-womens-shoes-size-13-7/

No comments:

Post a Comment