Tuesday 9 April 2013

Your Questions About Guess Shoes Macy's

Betty asks…

Homecoming Outift...Need Your Help!!?

ok...i'm looking for a homecoming dress. one that will make me look AMAZING!! i have shoulder length, straight, brown hair with natural, barely noticable red highlights. medium blue-ish green-ish eyes that change colors depending on what i'm wearing. medium-light skin tone ((i'm part irish part italian)). can you give me some links to... **dresses **shoes **hairstyles **accessories and can you tell me how to do my make up?? and can you try to make the clothes from stores around me ((kohls, jcpenny, macy's, nordstrom, forever 21, DEB, etc.)) just so i can actually try on the dress instead of having to guess on my size.... Thanks in advance!! All answers are appreciated!!

Our pick of the answers:

Get on the Internet and go onto any of the stores sites that you listed. They will let you shop by outfits and they suggest what shoes and accessories you will need. Sometimes they have a page that you can actually make a person with your measurements and hair color and "try" on your clothes. Good luck!

Susan asks…

????????Was this hypocritical of my friend to say?

*******PLEASE READ, I KNOW IT IS A LOT BUT PLEASE DONT PASS I NEED YOUR HELP******* Today, my best friend and two of my other friends were helping out in the office today by throwing stuff out and organizing things. The secretary, whom I don't really like but I guess she likes me, was directing me and my friend named Macy to go throw away a bunch of stuff outside. I picked up the box and on my way out I leaned over and told my friend Vicki and my "best" friend Trina about the cold sore on the secretary's lips. They looked at me and were comment less.(Guessing they like her because they're total kiss ups) I gave them a "helllo?" look and they just went back to work. I walked out the door, then heard Vikie start whispering in Trina's ear. I stopped and turned around and said, "What?" Viki jerked back in er position and just stared blankly at me, then Trina spoke up with some sort of smirk on her face and said, "You've got nothing better to do than talk about people." I was VERY VERY insulted by this, considering she is ALWAYS the one gossiping, calling me to tell me about what happened today and gossiping, and ALWAYS the one trying to break apart Vikie and Macy's friendship! I was flabbergasted, my jaw was open and my eyes were narrowed, I then said, "Wow, look who's talking." and then she shot back, "You are!" I then rolled my eyes and snapped at her and said, "Hypocrite!" I walked out the door outside and Macy started asking me what happened while meanwhile there was a fury of whispers behind my back. I told her about the conspiracy plot Trina was plotting against Macy and Vikie. She said she wasn't surprised. Me and Trina have been friends for 2-3 years. What really got me was that just yesterday I told her that if someone was talking about her I would go and tell her. She said she would do the same, and then this comes up. I know she is always talking about me behind my back, she claims when people do this she chooses to "defend me." I highly doubt it, though. I really feel betrayed especially when people talk about me to her, and I secretly know it, but she doesn't tell me anything. She is always pointing out my flaws, I know I like to gossip occasionally, but it isn't as harsh at hers. Her's is like, " God, she is SUCH a fat ass." while mine is more like, "I really don't like it when she rolls her eyes, it's do disrespectful." If you can see the difference. Lately this week she is being very argumentative and bitchy and its been getting on my nerves, especially when she embarrasses me on purpose in front of the class, makes fun of my shoes, and pratically demeans me all the time. I put up with this day to day and just put it off like, "La de dah, ha ha ha ha ha, so funny." But its getting more harsh and more insulting by the day and I think that if this goes on we will have very big issues! and I don't know what to do. Thanks so much for reading, I know this is a lot but your answer will be VERy appreciated. I know the comment on the secretary was cold but I just dont LIKE her. She is always making fun of me, too, and it is always uncalled for. I'll be walking down the hall and she'll call me a giraffe cause I'm so tall. Some fof the things she says is hurtful, so thats why I made the comment about her cold sore. Otherwise I wouldn't have done it. Yes, it was wrong of me to comment on the cold sore, etc etc, but what really got me was that Trina, barley 10 minutes ago said that she shuffles when she walks and her belly hangs out. @LORI Yes, i know it was very wrong to say something about her cold sore. I regret it now. But please do not judge me based on a couple bad moves i made. Yes, I am talking about them now, but I wouldn't be because i have no one to turn to now, except the internet world, really. (I changed their names so am I really talking about them?) As i am saying again, please do not make up ann opinion on me yet, I was pretty fair in telling this story, i could have said that I don't have any issues at all and etc. but at the very least I know i have issues and I can be a hypocrite. I try my best to overcome my issues. but once again, I know I sound shallow and all, especially in this story, I sound very very shallow. but i am trying to make myself a better person and reevaluate myself to be the girl I want to be, not the girl who stars in the movie Mean Girls. btw, I added the plot thing because it was an example of what she has been doing lately. now i realize it had nothing to do with it. @Thomas Yes i have seen that movie 3 times, it is a constant reminder to me NOT to be that girl with the blond hair. Now that i think of it, I really am morphing into her, thanks for pointing that out.

Our pick of the answers:

If you don't like the way she treats you then don't be friends with her anymore. You don't have to make a big deal out of it, just stop spending time with her. Don't get sucked into all the little backstabbing and rumors and gossiping. Just stop dealing with her and eventually she'll probably get over it and find someone else to be mean to. Girls like this take up too much time and energy, just don't bother with her anymore. If you want to stay friends with her then have a talk about her being mean to you, but be prepared for her to talk about it to all her other little friends behind your back. Honestly though at your age chances are you're all hypocrites so I wouldn't get too worked up about this particular argument. Like you say you'd tell her if people talked about her behind her back but you're here talking bad about her on the internet, calling both your friends kiss ups, etc? Plus you told Macy about Trinas secret 'plot' against Macys friendship even though it didn't even have anything to do with the argument. You don't think thats hypocritical at all? Like not even a little tiny bit lol...? Eta- yeah, its hypocritical. But so are you ? Hypocrisy is not really the issue in this friendship from what I can tell though.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment