Friday 26 April 2013

Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes

Sandra asks…

Anyone have any good ideas for a fur boots tv commercial?

The background song will be "These boots are made for walking", by Jessica Simpson, but I need to know some stuff to say during the commercial, which will be 30 seconds long. I would just like ideas.

Our pick of the answers:

Show them walking through anything imaginable with regular shoes. Also make sure there is snow and slush on the ground. Show how cold the feet are. Show how dirty the shoes & sox are. Maybe the person has a business deal and because he looks horrible the deal fell through. Then show them going the same way with the boots. Then show how warm the feet are . Also when they put the shoes on how clean the shoes & socks are. Then show them going through the same business deal. Everything works out fine.

Linda asks…

What should my boyfriend wear to prom?

Prom is in a few months and I have began to plan. I am going to wear a white dress, either Calvin Klein Cross-Back Dress or JS Boutique Crisscross Matte Jersey Gown. For shoes I'll wear Jessica Simpson Pearlized Pump - Stone Pearlized. So I was wondering what my boyfriend should wear...should he wear a black suit, white shirt, white tie/ black suit black shirt white tie/ white suit black shirt white tie? or any suggestions THANKS!

Our pick of the answers:

I think that's his choice ? :

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment