Sunday 7 April 2013

Your Questions About New Heels Without Heel

Donna asks…

how can i learn to walk in heels if i don't own any?

My mum's buying me some 4 inch heels for christmas and I haven't worn heels in ages so I'm worried I won't be able to walk in them, especially 4 inch ones, the only problem is I don't own any heels anymore so I can't practice.. Without buying some new heels how can I get myself used to it? Apparently, walking on your tip toes helps, what else would help?

Our pick of the answers:

If you could walk in heels before you probably still can :) I found its like riding a bike, it comes naturally and once you can you always will be able to. I don't wear heels very often, but oddly enough I can balance in them better than I can flat shoes ahah. Maybe as soon as you get them, walk around in them all day and you should soon get used to it. But also buy some party feet insoles, otherwise your feet will kill after a few hours. Hope this helps :)

Susan asks…

Illusion of long legs? Without heels!?

I am about 5' 3 and I have a long torso with short legs. My legs are kind of chunky. I can't wear heels because it's not really allowed at my school (New floors, no heels) and I just got this new skirt that will be here September 20th. I need to make my legs longer (or appear to be) so I don't feel self conscious wearing the skirt. Thanks beforehand! The New skirt: http://wetseal.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=46267

Our pick of the answers:

Wear nude sandals. Just as nude heels make your legs look longer, anything nude footwear will make them look a bit longer. Or wear sandals with a wedge heel, not a really high one, but I think that would be acceptable. Don't be self conscious about it, no one will look at your legs and comment on if they are short, wear your skirt and be confident! :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment