Monday 15 April 2013

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Laura asks…

What is the best way(s) to clean the exterior of a purse?

To be more specific, not a leather purse, more like generic suede material. It's a phoney Nine West purse which says 'Made in China, sample not for resale'

Our pick of the answers:

Use a Suede cleaner and soft brush or take it to a Dry Cleaner or shoe repair place and see if they can do it for you.

Betty asks…

What are the best attractive but sensible shoes?

I need to find some new shoes that are more comfortable because my shoes always tend to hurt me. Like riding boots, flats and heels. My biggest problem is my heels, the shoes always rub against my heels.

Our pick of the answers:

I think most shoes with heels are attractive. Kitten heels or wedges are the most comfy, attractive, and sensible. Try shoes on at the end of the day when your feet are swollen up and tired. I found a pair of Nine West low wedge, short suede boots that are super comfy. Try not to go completely flat; those can bother heels. Get those little heel pads that stick inside the shoe heel. Those help a lot, too.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment