Tuesday 30 April 2013

Your Questions About Stilettos Bar

Jenny asks…

Would it be ok for me to ask my lovely wife to wear stiletto heels during making love ?

I've married my wife in april of 2008 in saigon, vietnam and it took about a year to process paper work to let her come and live with me. So she came to the united states back in may of this year, she's really sweet and i love her and we basically get along pretty good. We share almost everything from drinks to food and even a bar of toothpaste. But however, i've realized that she doesn't wear heels at all. I would really like for her to wear some heels like some sexy stilettos during making love, how would i ask her to wear some heels for our intimate moments ??? I love her with all of my heart and i want to ask her in a good way. Would she wear the heels if i go buy them for her ?? I'm planning to buy those 4 inch stiletto sandals or pumps for her to wear.

Our pick of the answers:

Tell her it's a fantasy of yours and that you'd love to see her wearing them i'm sure she'll accept

Susan asks…

Loneliness......what do you think?

a dingy bar under a bridge sits a women in her fifties or sixties a pure fur-coat torn on the sides dangling bracelets all pure gold jade and emerald earrings a ruby broche layers of necklaces with even rarer stones on the end and stilettos to warm her feet sitting at that dingy bar looking to every man who will come sit with her and talk....?

Our pick of the answers:

Fantastic?!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment