Tuesday 16 April 2013

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes For Women

Lizzie asks…

Did I make myself clear and loud enough, yet?

After just enduring 3 years of terrorism, a boyfriend who couldn't comprehend any of it and blamed me for what monsters for people did, then I leave the country it was that bad. After the final months of being threatened via phone calls, then my home being burned down, then I am assaulted from behind, then the rest of my belongings are stolen from my home. Did my sister Jackie Zima of Steve Maddens Shoes really want to start telling me and demanding me what she wanted me to do? Who the hell is that woman to me? I do not even know her. We only share a mothers womb. That's it. Monsters for People of the Lack, take your anti-psychotic medications and check all interactions. I DEMAND IT. No its not a plot for a movie. Tarrantino is way too much of a chickenshit when it comes to me.

Our pick of the answers:

Whoa! Is this the plot of a lifetime movie??

Sandy asks…

Introducing a Shoe Line?

I have about 50 hot shoes for women designed that would give most of these shoe companies a run for there money. How would I introduce my shoe line to a company such as Baby Phat or Steve Madden? I know I will have to have an awesome presentation and proposal, how would I go about doing that. Thanks

Our pick of the answers:

Don't know

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment