Saturday 20 April 2013

Your Questions About Womens Heels Size 12

Laura asks…

boots????????????????????????????????

Where is a website that has shoes similar to these: http://cgi.ebay.com/BROWN-SIZE-12-W-FLAT-HEEL-LACE-BOOTs-WOMENS-SHOES_W0QQitemZ350084308073QQihZ022QQcategoryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Our pick of the answers:

What r u planing to wear them with....walmart maybe

Mandy asks…

What is the best brand of womens' work shoes?

I've been looking for "business casual" (no sneakers, no open toes or heels) shoes to work in, but all of them seem to have VERY poor cushioning, little support, or some combination of the two. To make matters worse, the few that have felt good never come in wide sizes, which I absolutley must use. Anyone have any idea of a brand, or specific shoe that might work? They don't even need to be too dressy, plain black will do. I'm on my feet 12-14 hours per day at work so PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Our pick of the answers:

Nursemates are excellent shoes for someone standing on their feet for long periods of time. I used them when I was a cosmetologist. They come in all sizes, but I didn't use black, I used white. Good luck.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment