Thursday 18 April 2013

Your Questions About Court Shoes

Laura asks…

What difference will "clay-court" shoes make on the court?

I have a clay-court tournament coming up, and I have not played on the surface in a while. I am wondering if it is worth buying shoes designed specifically for clay surfaces - Or will my hard shoes do the same job?

Our pick of the answers:

I suggest you buy some clay shoes and just use them for clay matches. They tend to have more open herringbone tread that allows the tread to dig and grip the clay, then releasing the clay. I highly recommend a clay shoe. Now you can easily play hard court tennis in a clay shoe, but not all hard court shoes are good clay shoes. Many of the top shoes today are made to be very friendly for both surfaces good luck! :)

Ruth asks…

what are the best volleyball court shoes?

i've had my pair of mizunos for almost two years and my mom says it's time for a new pair. i have the wave lightning 3 (the ones that come in like 6 colors) and i would like to stay with mizuno. any ideas of a good pair? they have to be specifically designed for playing indoor court volleyball. thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

Yes I absolutely love my Mizuno wave lighting 4's. I took me no time at all to transition from my wave lighting 3's. I got them in orange and they are wonderful. Here is the site where I got mine from.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment