Wednesday 24 April 2013

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes

Linda asks…

Does anyone have Steve Madden shoes?

I am looking for some nice wedge sandals by Steve Madden, do you think they'll be in the spring-summer collection?

Our pick of the answers:

I looove Steve Madden because they are always cute and affordable. Right now, there are styles available from the Spring/Summer 2011 Collection, mostly gladiator sandals. More of the styles you would have to pre-order.

Mary asks…

Where can I find Steve Madden LeJune shoes in white?

I have found the Steve Madden LeJune shoes... and I love them! The only thing is, I NEED them in white to match my dress. I found this: http://www.thisnext.com/item/C37E7995/126CEC80/Steve-Madden-LEJUNE but can't order them. Does anyone have any tips? I really don't want the black or raffia colored ones... :)

Our pick of the answers:

Http://www.tradeshoes9.com/product_list.aspx?pcid=454 have a try !

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment