Saturday 27 April 2013

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Laura asks…

Where can I buy really cute, inexpensive shoes for school?

I have already tried Forever 21, Wet Seal, and Charlotte Russe. I like their shoes, but shipping is ridiculous and for some shoes, they are either out of stock, or they don't have my size. I want websites that don't have high shipping, expensive prices, or both! Please help! Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

I'd try Ross, Kohl's, Traffic, Macy's, Nine West, or ever Payless. Try going to your Mall and checking out the boutiques there. You'll be surprised what they have. Have you tried checking in Dillards, JcPenny, or Sears..? Good luck!

Maria asks…

Can anyone help me find shoes like these?

Two or three years ago I saw yellow patent leather heels in Nine West but they only had up to size 10 in that store (I'm size 11). Ever since I've been trying to find a pair like them, but I honestly don't know where to look. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Our pick of the answers:

Forever 21 has a lot of shoes like that

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-nine-west-shoes-50/

No comments:

Post a Comment