Monday 29 April 2013

Your Questions About High Heels For Kids

Laura asks…

Where to find kid sized high heels?

i have really small feet and im looking for places that would have kid sized heels..

Our pick of the answers:

I went to Payless yesterday and they have everything! I reccomend Payless or any other show store that sells any brand. Like Nordstrom!! Hope I helped!

Sandra asks…

What age is appropriate for a kid to wear high heels?

I saw this little girl at walmart, she must a been six, walking with her parents, and she almost busted her bottome walking through the parking lot in these ridiculous shoes...lolz.. Whatever floats their boat I guess?

Our pick of the answers:

16

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment