Monday 22 April 2013

Your Questions About High Heels

Mary asks…

How do I make high heels more comfortable?

I need to wear this pair of high heels tonight, that are really high and not the most comfortable, any tips to help me?

Our pick of the answers:

Oh, I have done this!! Go to your local drug store. Down the aisle for footcare. Dr. Schol's had gel pads to stick in your shoes. They're cushy!! Other brands are available as well. A little pricy, but SO worth it. Have a great night, and knock 'em dead!!

Maria asks…

Where can I get high heels without a pencil heel?

I want 3+ inch heels, but would love to get some that have a non-skinny heel. I need it closed toe, no lace ups please. Just a normal black pair of high heels with a nice heel. Thank you in advance!

Our pick of the answers:

I agree with Target. Payless even. I noticed alot of the newer spring high heels are thicker.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment