Wednesday 17 April 2013

Your Questions About Guess Shoes Macy's

Mandy asks…

I really need advice on this guy...help please?

I know this is going to be long, but I really need some answers. I've been dealing with this issue since the beginning of this year, and it's getting really annoying. Thanks so much to anyone who answers, you have no idea how much I appreciate it. Ok, so there's this guy named Luke. Last year, Luke and I went to a private school together for 6th grade. This was a really small school, there were only about 22 kids in our grade, and we had the biggest class. Everyone else thought me and Luke were the two funniest kids there. We were the two kids who could say something in the middle of class, and everyone would start laughing, including the teacher. Me and Luke were kinda "fr-enemies". I liked him, but I would pretend to hate him, and vise versa. I'd insult his shoes, he'd insult my shirt. Then we'd make eachother laugh and forget about the insults. Stuff like that happened all the time. I liked him a lot for a while, and I think he liked me. His friends told me he did all the time. We just had a "love hate" relationship. Now we go to the same public school, and we're in the same English class. We're in 7th grade. We don't talk at all anymore, but I still kinda like him....eeek. The last time we talked was really weird. There's this girl named Macy. Macy is kinda my friend...she sits behind Luke in english, and they're sorta friends I guess, I mean I don't pay attention to who he's friends with. Unless it's a girl he seems interested in, then I pay attention. Haha... Anyway, Macy is...I'm gonna sound really mean when I say this, but I'm not trying to be. She's fat, and has a big head with acne all over her face. So, if he's basing things on looks, I'm not worried that she's going to take him. I'm not that bad looking...I have medium length blonde hair, long eyelashes, and blue eyes. I'm thin. I feel so bad putting her down like that and bragging on myself, I just want you to have a mental image. Anyway, it was the beggining of the year and I wanted to talk to Luke again, I just didn't know what to say. So, I decided to text him asking for Macy's phone number, thinking he had it, and I also thought it would be a good conversation starter. This is how our conversation ended up going: Me: "Hey, does Macy have a phone?" Him: "Yeah" Me: "Cool. Can I have her number please? (:" Him: "I don't have it, I just saw her texting in class. That's how I know she has one." Me: "Oh. Thats not good that she was texting in class. A lot of people do that." He never replied, and what I said in that conversation sounded so stupid! Maybe it would've been ok if I wouldn't have said, "Oh. That's not good that she was texting in class. A lot of people do that." I shoud've just simply said, "Ok. Thanks anyway." So now that's the last memory he has of me! Last year, we were both immature, but he wasn't anywhere as immature as I was. I would text him constantly, and message him on Facebook. If he didn't reply within an hour, I'd say, "You know Luke, I'm just gonna keep messaging you until you answer me.." And I'd chase him around outside, even when he asked me to stop. I'd just annoy the heck out of him, I don't know why he liked me. Now, every time I think about how I treated him, I feel sick.I've matured a lot since last year. I must have been the most annoying person anyone has ever known! I would do ANYTHING just to redo my last year with him. But, I just can't build up the confidence to talk to him. I can't even build up the confidence to text him and apologize! What do I do?! How do I apologize without him thinking I'm weird? I'm thinking about doing it during the summer, so he'll have some time to think about it. But what if worst came to worst, and we had like 5 classes together next year, and we still tried to avoid eachother? Anyway, any suggestion would be great. I just want to be his friend. I think he might still like me. He gets red whenever he looks me in the eye. Once, I walked by him and his friend, and his friend yelled, "Look! There's your girlfriend!" Luke smiled and hid his face. He had to have mentioned me, or his friend wouldn't have said that. Another time, we were in the library. There were plenty of his friends at the computers, but he asked me if he could use my computer when I was done instead of one of his friends. Why'd he ask me, not one of his friends? Someone told me he likes me...I think he likes my looks, not my personality. How do I get him to like my personality too? I know I could, it's just weird to start talking to omeone again after 5 months of not saying anything. Oh, and our parents are friends, so that doesn't help. Thanks SOOO much! (:

Our pick of the answers:

Everybody's immature at some point in their life, don't worry. I'm in the same situation as you. I was the girl who LOVED to tease this boy and the entire grade thought we were enemies or something. But the truth was, I really liked him. That was last year. This year, I finally sucked it up and asked for help like you. By the looks of it, I think he still likes you. If his friends start teasing him about you, its a huge clue that he likes you back. The only was to be sure is to talk to him. Just talk, don't worry if you sound silly, just go for it. Besides, you want him to like you for you, not someone you make up.

Nancy asks…

Need to look gorgeous for a wedding in a week. i have no idea where to start need some fashionista help. 1x/16?

First of all I'm not a girlie girl and I don't ever ever dress up. I'm 28 a single mom and a guy I'm interested in is the brother of the bride, we are all good friends, but both of us have been hanging out a lot and will both be going alone. I want him to take a look at me and be speechless. I'm pretty hip and urban in my everyday wear I guess you could say. Probem is I haven't worked a dress since highschool, 10 years ago. I don't even know where to start or what's in fashion as far as dresses go. I am biggest around the middle so dresses make me look pregnant and I feel awful in them. I'm going to a winter wedding up in the mountains to a ski town around New Years time. I don't want anything fitted. I can't. I really need some links to dresses that would look good on me or put together an outfit with a skirt and top? I think a higher babydoll waist would be best for my body type? Is that right? Should i go long or short? I do like my legs. I want to look sexy for him and i kind of want him to know i did it for him. But not showing too much. It will also be cold so i need a jacket. Black probably, or red, or black and white. I like very classic mod or rockabilly style or kind of a vintagy classy style. the problem is camouflaging my stomach. And shoes? I don't wear high heels but I want to, I don't know what kind I like. I'm thinking Macy's, Nordstroms, TJMaxx?, Dillards, not sure what else? I normally shop at Urban Outfitters but I think for dresses I maybe need to go plus size or at least a 1x? Torrid? I just don't like the quality of their clothes I usually end up taking them home and never wearing them. Problem with department store 1x sizes look like they were made for my grandma. My hair looks like it looks in my avatar basically. I have plugs in my ears and it's not at all a religious wedding. Just a very small private young 20ish people wedding. Will be a great party time so I want to look really flirty. I can pull off "cute" really well but sometimes really hard for me to pull off sexy. that's what I want to show him. You all are amazing this really helps a lot!!!! I had no idea I'd get such great responses, thank you so incredibly much!

Our pick of the answers:

So how about a black strapless classy dress with smaller wedges or ballet flats are cute as well. And a jacket added to it Dresses: http://www.flannelsfashion.com/images/www.flannelsfashion.com/big/AC0202660010BKK-A.JPG http://www.prom53.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/plus-size-prom-dresses-3.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/stephannie/plus_size_BonBonPlus_Kali_front.jpg http://www.torrid.com/torrid/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302036000&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442186800&bmUID=1230013768585 http://www.rot.si/static/repository/fashion/1140442843.jpg http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ESyiiO0jL._AA280_.jpg http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/NrllAless/blog/shopping/amerie.jpg - with stockings looks great!! Http://www.swakdesigns.com/images/PRODUCT/medium/Vivian.jpg http://www.torrid.com/torrid/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302036000&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442184568&bmUID=1230013812338 HAIR http://z.about.com/d/prom/1/0/u/-/-/-/uma.jpg http://images.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgGF1Zj9S7C3yLwCFbheCZElafzs1u3fZVDsKsGWFDOp9cfif6IlLHXn17UymTsmfChlymeSJSddIo3TAnSJ3ORikIZ2nXnMx-zOPVl5qHX1EbMmWDdhO2oqRuCNKyZitEJ5bQqzGU/s320/straight+to+curly+loose+updo.jpg&imgrefurl=http://askejean.com/popup_profile.php%3Fid%3D180&usg=__Uy9Vrfmk_K2kGBD-ZnzYeBaB5g8=&h=300&w=310&sz=23&hl=en&start=6&tbnid=uA04gd4PNWxq7M:&tbnh=113&tbnw=117&prev=/images%3Fq%3DCurly%2Bhair%2Bupdo%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl0/2/20652/04_2008/rebecca.jpg http://hairbrained.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/wavy-hair-with-band-from-more-com.png - very cute and easy to do

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment