Saturday 13 April 2013

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes

Maria asks…

I want to find ladies shoes with the brand name of Lunar?

I am specifically looking for Pink (BABY PINK) shoes to accompany a wedding outfit. Preferably Court type shoes, although anything in the right shade will be considered. Only have 5 weeks to get some.

Our pick of the answers:

Okay i just googled lunar shoes and the third site down that came up said they sold lunar ladies shoes, google it my dear!

Susan asks…

Does anyone know where I can buy size 9 or 10 ladies shoes?

I'm looking for some size 9 or 10 ladies shoes. I want flat or low heeled ones, preferable with a peep toe so I can sure off my painted toes! I'm looking for a plum/grape/berry or damson colour to match a radley handbag. I've tried ebay with no success. Help?

Our pick of the answers:

As this is the UK site I assume that you're somewhere in the UK - in which case, a visit to Oxford Street in London could well solve all your problems - make a day trip of it if you can, if only to SEE what's available, then go back to your home town and DEMAND they get what you want if you haven't already bought it there - it's the only way to make some of these places see sense, having got much too used to the old nonsense about "Oh, there's no call for that..." Make it plain to them that YOU are calling for it !-

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment