Wednesday 3 April 2013

Your Questions About Heels

Lizzie asks…

How do I get high heels to stop hurting my feet?

I have tried on many heels and for everyone the whole arch of my foot is not actually on the shoe. After about a minute of standing the balls of my feet (and my heels) start to burn and I get blisters very quickly. Is there anything I can buy/do to help? Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

To start when you buy a new pair of shoes especially heels it takes about 2 or 3 times of all day wear to break them in and then they become more comfortable. If that doesnt work Dr. Scholls now makes a gel pad for high heels for women. I have heard they work well. If you have some cash to spend Sergio Rossi (gucci shoes) makes unbelieveably comfortable heels that feel like tennis shoes. Good Luck!

Carol asks…

What are the most comfortable heels to wear?

I need to wear high heels,and stand for about 5-6 hours. I love wearing them but standing in them for that long is a pain. Does anybody know any good example or heels that are comfortable to stand in for a long time?

Our pick of the answers:

They have that dr. Schols thing for her. You could try that. And what I do is I break my shoes for a couple of days and when I wear them, they don't hurt as bad.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment