Thursday 4 April 2013

Your Questions About Womens Fashion Shoes

Betty asks…

Help with my halloween costume! I can not cope with womens fashion!?

Ladies, I need your advice on some questions below! I have found out today just how much effort it takes for women to look good! I am going to a Halloween party tonight where everyone has to dress as the opposite sex. There is a prize for the man who makes the most realistic looking woman so I have gone all out for the costume and a female friend has helped me. We are similar sizes so we have swapped clothes. We wanted to go in matching outfits so she is wearing a tuxedo and I am wearing a little cocktail dress. The costumes look amazing and we will make people laugh but I can't believe how long it took to get me ready! Just the make up, the shaving and the stick on nails took a long time before I even got into the actual clothes! I have just put on my wig and shoes and we are going soon. But before we go I have a few quick questions to ask the ladies: - how can i be most comfortable in these shoes? They are stiletto heels about four inches high, I am trying to do a ladylike walk! - how should I sit, the dress is quite tight and short so I need to be careful! - my friend has given me a small purse with some lipstick and stuff in it, how often will I need to re do my make up? - if I need the bathroom which one should I use, mens or ladies! Thanks for your advice ladies and wish me luck!

Our pick of the answers:

For the shoes, use inserts like Dr. Scholls. Also, try not to lean forward as you walk. Keep your head up, shoulders straight and use long strides. Try to walk on the balls of your feet so you don't clop around like a horse. When you sit, be sure to remember to keep your knees together. Again, good posture is important. If you're wearing lipstick apply it when you can't feel it any more. I'm not too sure about the bathroom situation. Watch someone else to see where he/she goes. Lol. Good luck. And don't forget: a lady never reveals her age.

Lisa asks…

Fashion advice, work around these shoes?

http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?catId=&subCatId=&skuId=091906080&productId=70747&lotId=091906&category=&catdisplayName=Womens got these shoes for a date that got cancelled, and now it's MEGA date as a replacement. Would like to wear the shoes, what dress should i get to go with them? We're going to the keg steakhouse, if that helps with the general ambiance. Im 5'5 curvy build im really looking to knock his socks off so dont be afraid to be too sexy. i can rock anything, but a bunch of choices would be nice. :) feel free to help with makeup hair or accessories aswell. thanks in advance! Amy

Our pick of the answers:

Black mini skirt with a thin red blouse and a black bra underneath.. White long skirt and red belly top type of thing... Thats all that pops into my mind now lol... Good luck!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-womens-fashion-shoes-10/

No comments:

Post a Comment