Friday 12 April 2013

Your Questions About Womens Fashion Shoes

Mary asks…

I have klinefelters syndrome, have a strong fetish for submitting to my wife. Is that caused by klinefelters?

I am not gay, but I am very concerned with ladies fashion. I love womens shoes, and pedicures. I am convinced that this is all a result of the Klinefelters. My wife enjoys most of this, but I can sense her fear that I am gay or something. Help explain this to me....

Our pick of the answers:

Klinefelter's syndrome, while often resulting in infertility and hypogonadism, is not typically characterized by submissive paraphilias. Some behavioral abnormalities may be noted, but these tend to be in linguistics and executive functions. Fetishes, such as the submissive behavior and fascination with women's shoes and clothes, are learned behaviors. While some may like to associate them with specific sexual orientations, these associations are typically unfounded. If your fetish is causing you significant distress, you might consider seeing a local counselor about it.

Nancy asks…

I need HELP! Shoe fashion question. :)?

Okay, this may seem like the SILLIEST question ever, but I'm really losing my mind over it, so PLEASE HELP! I'm going to Florida for Spring Break next week and I want to buy some shoes & things before I leave. I have $60 to my name (yes, I'm broke, I don't work. Lol.) and I CANNOT decide which shoes to buy. I may end up buying all of them eventually, but right now I'm torn as to which I should buy FIRST. ~ I NEED white sandals, which is funny seeing that none of the shoes in this list are white. LMBO. okay, here we go: Black sandals from Forever 21- http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=footwr%5Fcasual&footwr%5Fstyle=&footwr%5Fsize=&footwr%5Fcolor=&footwr%5Fprice=&product%5Fid=2074652568&Page=1 Purple Converse from Urban Outfitters- http://www.shoeteria.com/viewcart.cfm?Redirect=0.671650112281 Black and White Oxfords from Kohl's- http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/saleevents/0321/shoes/featuredcshoessandalsforthefamily/juniors/PRD~553421/Candies+Tuxeddo+Shoes.jsp# Flower print canvas shoes from Urban Outfitters-http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?isProduct=true&color=030&navAction=jump&parentid=W_SHOES_SNEAKERS&id=17883372 Cabbage Rose Sneakers in white or black? which one looks better? (the canvas sneakers are 2 for $30 by the way)- http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=16213613&navAction=poppushpush&navCount=259&parentid=W_SHOES_SNEAKERS&relatedstyleid=&itemsadded=l16213613&pushId=W_SHOES_SNEAKERS&popId=WOMENS_SHOES&prepushId=&&rollOverMessage=1+Cabbage+Rose+Canvas+Sneaker&_requestid=100736 PLEASE help! I feel like this is a life-and-death situation here!! This may help: i wear a lot of black and white, but i also have a LOT of printed tops, like leopard, cheetah, zebra, and stripes and all that stuff. I LOVE the black sandals, but the Converse are such a great deal... Oh, and I was planning on buying one pair of shoes and getting s few more clothes & accessories w/ the rest of the money.

Our pick of the answers:

I like the first ones but not really in white my second choice is the converse

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment