Tuesday 30 April 2013

Your Questions About Heels Over Head

Maria asks…

Men, is it possible to be happily married, but fall head over heels in love with someone else?

And then, if you do fall hopelessly in love with someone else, can you still be happily married? I'm the woman in this situation, and want to know how men tick. He is definitely head over heels in love with me, but when I first met this guy, he told me he was happily married. After years of getting closer and closer, we are now deeply in love with each other.

Our pick of the answers:

Yes it actually happens. If you want to discuss this further drop me a line. It happened to me, and I know of two other women that went through the same thing. Even though it was that way, I came to realize he was not happy with me, and he is very much so with his current wife. Me, I learned to move on and hoping that what he found in her I will be able to find in another man. I adored my ex-husband, but I know now, I was not doing what needed to be done in order for him to be happy. I know that many women are going to say that it was all his fault, that he didnt kept his vows, etc. I say, that goes both ways. He was, and is, a good man. Sadly, when the whole thing unraveled, he was honest about it, told me directly, and even told me why. I gave him that. He was always straight forward. When he gave me the reasons why things happened, in the beginning, I was too hurt to see. But, as time went on, I came to realize that what he said was partially true. He told me many times of things he wanted, and because he was always there and never complained I took him for granted. I was at fault to for the demise of our marriage. If more women would understand this, many "cheating" situations could be avoided.

Mary asks…

Why do people say they are head over heels when they are in love?

hhahaha. my friend just asked me this. i have no clue. but anyways isnt everyone "head over heels"? so it doesnt really make sense expecially since people FALL in love their heels should be over their head? ha idk?

Our pick of the answers:

Because you do continuous somersaults when you're really in love

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Heels Over Head

No comments:

Post a Comment