Monday 8 April 2013

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes For Cheap

Nancy asks…

Where can i find shoes like the bordello pleaser teeze ones?

They are kind of expensive! Anyone know of a cheap version that looks the same?

Our pick of the answers:

Steve Madden ASOS pump IT UP glitter platforms are nice :) Fergalicious collection Womens mossimo platform pumps (you can get it from target) Check those out online^ Hope i helped :)

Jenny asks…

Where to find really good deals on clothes?

I hate finding clothing or accessories that I really like and find out that it is way overpriced. Where are some stores or websites where I can find good cheap deals on clothes? I love Forever 21 and Plato's Closet, but they're getting old. Any suggestions?

Our pick of the answers:

Try looking at some outlet malls, they are the best! They have the best ones by where i live, coach, kate spade, banana republic, dooney and bourke, cole hann, so my advice is too poke around and see what you can find. If you live close to New York I would recommend strawberry, I think they have an online store, or daffy's, the best place in the world for shopping. Nordstrom Rack is also good I have gotten some Amazing deals on designer things there. Marshals is good, just be sure that you go to one with "the cube" they have the best teen stuff. Sometimes you can get good deals on shoes at macy's. I would also recommend Tj maxx, and off broadway shoe source. Target has some very cute stuff too it sounds cheap but everything there lasts forever H and M is very good too. Steve madden has good shoes as well

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment