Sunday 31 March 2013

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Mandy asks…

How can I make a size 8 high heel fit like a size 7?

I bought shoes that are a size too big, is it possible to make them a little smaller? I bought the Nine West Rocha pumps? ...I can't exchange them, I've worn them already.!

Our pick of the answers:

Go to wal mart or a drug store and get the dr scholls inserts they might just make enough of a difference that you could comfortably wear the shoes

Maria asks…

Would you go to a warehouse at 7am on a saturday morning to buy designer shoes for $25?

such as dkny, and nine west etc. and how many pairs would you buy? Excellent Answers. I have to agree with all of you. I just get sooooo anxious when i'm in a large group of like minded women with the same shoe size as me.

Our pick of the answers:

DUH!!! DESIGNER SHOES YAYYYYYYYY and all of them

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment