Sunday 31 March 2013

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Cheap

Nancy asks…

Where can i find cheap Osiris Shoes?

Im looking for a pair of Osiris Shoes, size 9.5 in womens.(I have huge feet) and under 50$ Ive been looking all over the web but i have no luck. If i find something that i like and in my size, its to expensive, and if i find something under 50$ its a diffrent size. So do you know and good shopping websites with cheap osiris shoes?? Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

I don't know about $50 cheap but I got my zebra print Osiris for about $60- $70 at the mall in my area you can try dr.jays.com

Donna asks…

Where can i find cheap Womens Nike Dunk High Premium x Milkfed x Liberty nike shoes size 7-7.5? please help.?

cubish could you please send me the link to the ebay page? thank you so much!

Our pick of the answers:

I have a pair and its your size. Used once. I'm about to put them on ebay. I would give them to you for like $30-40.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment