Friday 22 March 2013

Your Questions About Guess Shoes For Men

Sharon asks…

Men find when women wear RHT stockings with open shoes to be vintage sexy. How many woman out there agree?

The girl I'm dating always wears RHT stockings with open high heels. She has men approach her all the time and comment on her sexy stockings. I now agree they are extremely sexy and in the begining I didn't. I guess it shows vintage glamour and self confidence. So now I wonder how many woman out there know about this alure men have for RHT nylons? and how many woman wear them often?

Our pick of the answers:

My husband was always into me wearing stockings with 6in. High heels through our entire marriage. We are no longer together, and on all my dates I wear stockings with lines down the back, F*** me pumps, mini skirts slit on the sides and see-through tops. I have heads turning all night where ever I go!!!!!

Linda asks…

What specific clothing and accessories are sexy to ladies for 22 year old men?

I am looking for specific sunglasses? jeans? shirts? shoes? colognes? whether highlights in short hair is still in? and just a lil info about me im not really into the kinda wild shirts of ed hardy or the skull shirts i am more preppy i guess kinda but casual. i appreciate all the help ladies.

Our pick of the answers:

Very clean cut. Ed hardy on guys older than 16 looks rather stupid. Express, urban outfitters and stores like that. Like v-necks and dark washed jeans

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment