Tuesday 19 March 2013

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Ruth asks…

How can i open an UPSCALE shoe boutique or own a high end shoe franchise?

want to open an upscale shoe boutique ( like Stuart Weitzman, Nine West, Steve Madden, etc). but i dont know how to start. I live in New Jersey. I am not a shoe designer so I'll be selling other brands. Is there any high end shoe chain that works like a franchise?

Our pick of the answers:

Most shoe and clothing stores do not franchise. The American Apparel and Footwear Association is probably a good place for you to start learning about companies you can purchase wholesale from: http://www.apparelandfootwear.org/

Linda asks…

Cute fashionable shoe brands that are kind to their laborers?

I was wondering what are some mainstream (or cute) shoe brands that dont use sweatshop/slave labor? I really like Aldo and Nine West, but I'm not sure what their labor source is. It seems like when I type in fair trade shoes, they're all ugly hiking boots!

Our pick of the answers:

Toms, they're made in the US with fully paid workers :D And if you buy a pair of their shoes, they donate a pair to a child in need! Tomsshoes.com

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment