Tuesday 5 March 2013

Your Questions About Guess Shoes Dsw

Lizzie asks…

Do you like these boots?

I'm more into the indie/hipster style I guess. I was wondering your opinion on these. http://www.dsw.com/shoe/madden+girl+ernest+buckle+boot?prodId=199341&category=dsw10cat120040&brand=

Our pick of the answers:

Gotta be honest -- when I saw "Madden Girl" in the title, I braced myself for some horribly mass market shoes. But these are really cool. I like them alot.

Nancy asks…

Ok so I was in my spanish class, what is this guy meaning to me? Something, nothing, or what?? a.s.a.p :)!?

I am a jr in high school, 17 years old just to fill you in ill tell you about my physical description a little bit. I have short, styled, light brown hair. Fair skin, hazel green eyes, kind of short 5/4 and a (1/4), good weight. I like to keep in style, so i guess im decent looking anyways here's my question. I usually don't talk to guys that much, i have some good friends who are girls and im not anti-social to guys at all, i can b very attracted to them actually. So i am just shy i guess. But in my spanish class their is this guy named Matt. So last night i went to DSW and got some new flats, they r super cute. Anyways it was torwards the end of class, and me and this girl Brittney were just chatting and matt is kinda standing around us. So he goes Emily are those comfy shoes? Kinda smiling, so then i say well on this inside they are but my feet get blisters cus they're new. Idk if that was a compliment like he liked them or he just noticed my shoes. Also I've seen him look over at me before and idk if that's cus i was looking in his direction first or if it cus he was really looking at me. He is nice he talks to a variety of diff. ppl some popular some regular like me. Maybe i am over thinking the situation, what should i think of it? Maybe i need to do some flirting a little or somethin. And i don't really know much about him either so but he is in my grade.

Our pick of the answers:

Sounds kind of cool, Emily. Give it a try. A little flirting never hurt anybody.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment