Saturday 30 March 2013

Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes

Betty asks…

Do you think red shoes look good on a blue dress?

I'm going on a wedding and I bought this really cute pump by jessica simpson. It is a deep red but it looks more of a burgundy color to me. Here is how the shoes look like: http://www.redshoesfashion.com/images/shoes/jessica-simpson-red-jessica-pump.jpg Do you think the shoes will look okay with my blue dress, if I wear my accesories with the same as the shoes? This is what my dress look like: http://img2.simplydresses.com/_img/PRODUCTS/180/PromGirl-476123309.jpg I don't want to wear black or silver shoes. I just love this red pump and I want to wear for the wedding but I don't know if it will look okay together.

Our pick of the answers:

Saw the shoes and love them, saw the dress and love it too. Yes it will look so hot with red jewelry. I am a scarf nut so if it were me I would add a loose fitting scarf with red and maybe a touch of gold. You will look amazing though what ever you wear.

Sharon asks…

Jessica Simpson leather white pumps smell horrible...?

I bought these really cuts white leather Jessica Simpson pumps and from day one the shoe has smelled horribly. It smells almost like a skunk or something died. It's not from my feet, it's the actual shoe. What can I do to get rid of this smell? It's smelling up my entire room!

Our pick of the answers:

Um. This is rather bizarre but anyway... Try putting a bundle of pandan leaves in your shoes (to absorb the smell) or something like charcoal (if you don't mind getting the insides of your shoes a little dirty). The smell should be absorbed in a few days. You can also try using Kiwi Shoe Spray to keep the smell at bay. Be sure to air your flats out regularly instead of keeping it in the cupboard/room all the time.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment