Saturday 23 March 2013

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Lisa asks…

How do I keep my pumps from slipping off the back of my foot?

I love these Nine West black pumps that I own. They are very comfortable, they fit fine, but they slip off the back of my heal with each step. They are not too big. If they were even 1/2 size smaller, they would be too tight. I don't want to give up on them. Is there anything sold to remedy this annoyance? Any advice?

Our pick of the answers:

Have a shoe repair shop install a leather heel pad. That should stop them from slipping.

Maria asks…

Is a pair of Manolo Blahnik worth the price you pay for them?

I was wondering. What does Manolos have that other shoes dont? Are they so comfy? Will they make your legs and your feet look really good? Also, I was wondering. I'm Asian. My shoe size is 6 here but I think Asian sizes are smaller than Western sizes. Do you think I can find a pair of Manolos which will fit me or do you think that their size 5 is even big for me. Just to give you an idea, i'm size 6 for Nine West and BCBG, though I don't know if that's their original size or they have been tailored to fit Asians. To those who have Manolos, please tell why you love them.

Our pick of the answers:

Well i asked my mom because she has a few pairs of them and she saisd they are very elegant shoes but buy them on sale. Their shoes are very beautiful and they are different for other shoes. My mom said SOME of their shoes are comfortable. And she said they make your feet look good. And she also said their sizes run very small you i guess you can find some in your size. Believe me, they are beatiful shoes.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment