Thursday 28 March 2013

Your Questions About High Heels

Betty asks…

What are some good high heels to were for 8th grade graduation?

I have a blue dress that goes to black after wards and i need some help with finding black high heels to go with it. But i don't want high high heels or low low heels i want like 2 in. heels. Oh and can you please give me some ideas about how to do my hair besides doing it in a pony tail, straiting it, or curling it.

Our pick of the answers:

I don't know if the ones below are 2 in heels or not, you do the judging. The last ones the Oxfords OMG I love them and want a pair of them sooooo bad. I don't know though they may not go with your dress. For your hair, don't know whether it is long or what, but assuming it is long because you say pony tail, lets see you could get a nice black head band and just pull it back like that, I would curl it if I were you.

Ruth asks…

What type of high heels is best for everyday wear ?

I love high heels because of the way they make me look tall, I got about 90 pairs of stiletto pumps & sandals and 20 of wedge heels. But what kind are best for everyday wearing ? Stilettos ? Wedges ? I love stilettos.

Our pick of the answers:

I think stilettos every day is over doing it. Wedges are usually a lot more casual. Also anything with a rubber sole I would think is OK for every day usage, it doesn't make that clunky noise and make people think you are trying too hard.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About High Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment