Saturday 23 March 2013

Your Questions About Buy Heels Without Heel

Sharon asks…

Wearing high heels without pain?

Okay I'm in 8th grade and a 10 size shoe. My mom bought me thick heels tht are pretty thick in the heel In December. So like my mom bought me some heels that are black and are somewhat comfy but their 11's And it hurts to walk in them. Ive been practicing for about a month it's gotten a little better but it still hurts. does anyone have any suggestions that will make me feel little bit more comphortable to walk in? My dance in June 13th.

Our pick of the answers:

You need to wear shoes that are your size. Other than that, you could try inserting special insoles and jusp practice

Nancy asks…

where can i find "nike heels" without a scam?

ive been looking at tons of sites to discover that those adorable nike high heels are all fake ! i am in love with the look though and i dont care if their knock offs. i want some! anyone know of sites where i can buy some without being scammed?

Our pick of the answers:

The Nike brand doesn't make high heels, as cute as they are. Look up 'tennis shoe heels' and you should find some that you like :]

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment