Friday 22 March 2013

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes For Cheap

Sandy asks…

My flat boots always break?

Last year I bought at pair if Steve madden flat suede boots and in the winter the heel of boots ripped so snow and water seeped into them. They weren't cheap too. Like 60$. Then I bought another pair of boots last month for $50 ( I thought it would be good quality) but then just recently the bottom of my right boot broke in half! Am I wearing these flat boots wrong? I take care of them and I just walk in them like another pair of shoes. And can u recommend any good good shoe brand or store that sells cute QUALITY boots? Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

Buy better quality boots. I'm not too sure of the brand Steve Madden, go for boots you know will last. I've had a pair of Guess boots and ones (suede flat boots) from Boathouse for $100, which is a pretty good deal, for a longgg time, and no problem. Also, try to avoid too much water/snow contact with suede boots since they usually aren't waterproof and whatever. If you have to, buy the spray. Don't do anything unnecessary with your boots, like really bending it, walking on very uneven ground, jumping/running - use running shoes for those. Switch it up with another pair of shoes so you're not wearing it everyday if you want it to last longer.

Sandra asks…

Where can I find a good shoe store in Madrid, Spain?

I'm looking for good leather boots or heels or something elegant and chic. In the US I like designers like Steve Madden, Enzo Angiolini, Aldo, BCBG, Kenneth Cole. I'm looking for a good quality and I don't mind spending a little more however I don't want to buy shoes in the price range of Manolo Blahnik (more/less 500 dollars) that's way too much for my pocket. Does anybody know where I can find a great store in Madrid?

Our pick of the answers:

Ok! I know the perfect place! Go to Salvador Bachiller on Gran Via! They produce some yummy delicious shoes and lots of other leather goods! They also have a branch on Alberto Aguilera, but the one on Gran Via is my fave! Ultimatlely, if you can catch them during Rebajas or end of season sales, it would be better, but their stuff is fab!!!! For cheaper shoes (though the quality is still pretty good) try the stores along Calle Princesa, they have a nice variety...but I still think Salvador Bachiller is the best!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment