Thursday 7 March 2013

Your Questions About Stilettos Bar

Linda asks…

Sociology question: I'm doing some surveys and ladies I want your opinions about your stiletto heels?

I usually prefer stilettos over chunky heels or flats when I dress up. I like how they make my legs look longer and leaner, plus the heel just looks so much dressier and sexier. Stilettos exert a lot of pressure and they do hurt my feet sometimes but I totally think they are worth the pain. Do you all ever consider that your stiletto heels could be a potential weapon? I've heard of some ladies who have stepped on a guy's foot with their stiletto and they said that really got the guy's attention. Do you consider your heels to be a potential weapon and have you ever used your stiletto heel as a make-shift weapon, like say to make someone leave you alone? I had one incident where a guy at a bar kept bugging me and grabbed my arm and didn't let go and after I told him to back off, I stepped on his foot really hard with my stiletto. He was wearing sneakers and I think the pain factor surprised him lol he let go real quick, and I told a bouncer what happened. They kicked the guy out cause he was drunk and being a jerk. Anyway, I know stilettos can be tough to walk in but I think they look great and the really sharp ones can make for quite a weapon if you have to use it like that. I just wanted to see what you all think because I may try to do enough research to do a small sociology paper on what people think of stiletto heels. Thanks so much for reading and responding to this. You all are the best!

Our pick of the answers:

I don't like wearing stilettos, personally. I just don't like the look of them and they are very painful to wear! I prefer flat boots and ballet flats.

Laura asks…

Would it be ok to ask my lovely wife to wear stiletto heels during making love ?

I've married my wife in april of 2008 in saigon, vietnam and it took about a year to process paper work to let her come and live with me. So she came to the united states back in may of this year, she's really sweet and i love her and we basically get along pretty good. We share almost everything from drinks to food and even a bar of toothpaste. But however, i've realized that she doesn't wear heels at all. I would really like for her to wear some heels like some sexy stilettos during making love, how would i ask her to wear some heels for our intimate moments ??? I love her with all of my heart and i want to ask her in a good way. Would she wear the heels if i go buy them for her ?? I'm planning to buy those 4 inch stiletto sandals or pumps for her to wear.

Our pick of the answers:

Why not, add a garter belt to the mix. You aren't asking her to wear heels all of the time, just for you and just at certain times. I'll bet if you word it right, you might be amazed at what she will wear.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment