Thursday 14 March 2013

Your Questions About Guess Shoes

Lisa asks…

So I was trying on shoes the other day in this store and guess what?

The salesman, after taking off my shoes begain kissing my feet!! He was cute down there on his knees, but WOW I have never been asked out like that before. Has anything like this ever happened to anyone else?

Our pick of the answers:

Haha..thats hysterical..Did you take the date?? That's so crazy. Lol.

Mandy asks…

I am trying to find these Guess shoes?

I bought these shoes awhile back as DSW and love them. They have now seen better days and I am looking to buy a new pair. I cannot find them tho ugh to save my life. If anyone knows the name of these shoes or knows where I could find them I would be super grateful! http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo/2802318080055052415uJRHQX

Our pick of the answers:

Hey Valerie...did you try going back to that DSW location and bring those shoes with you? Maybe they have some there. Even if they don't have them in stock anymore, I'm pretty sure they have the model number in their database and can help you with ordering a new pair. Good luck with finding those shoes..they're so hot!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment